You call me Mad, I call you Sheep

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Little About Me

I am what most people would call young even though I feel old. One of the consequences of a messed up childhood. We can save screwed up childhoods for later blogs though.

I currently work full time for the military and go to school full time to earn my bachelors in Electrical Engineering. So close to being done and all I have to say is it's about f#*&ing time.

As for things I like to do. I like to read, play games on the 360, and "philosophize" with my wife and friends. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I am married to a wonderful woman for 5+ years now.

I am also a big fan of conspiracy theories. I don't necessarily buy them all but they are fun to hear and they make people think outside the box. The less time you spend outside the box the more interesting life is. You can count on some conspiracy theories in my blog.

No comments: