You call me Mad, I call you Sheep

Monday, January 14, 2008

Why I Think There Is A Creator Out There

I have always tried to use science to justify my religious beliefs. And the biggest of those questions being, "Is there a God?" I believe so. I am not sure what role he/she/it plays in our lives, and here is why I believe.

Imagine all of the matter in the universe (pre-big-bang) sitting in a giant cloud. Matter of all forms wants to sit in a state of equilibrium. If this is the case with that giant cloud of matter, then it would just sit there for all of eternity. There has to be some outside force that gave the "matter cloud" a push so that it a chain reaction occurs.

There had to be some external energy applied to the system in order for it to leave a state of equilibrium.

This is the reason that I believe that something out there helped to create our universe.

Here is something boggling. My brain goes into shock just trying to wrap my brain around it. "If our universe is expanding into space-time then what does space-time expand into?" What is beyond the farthest reaches of our universe.

I wonder if we will ever know.

1 comment:

love medicine said...

This post reminds me of our "big talk". I think you should expand on this thought...also you need to read that stack of books I gave you (with all the free time you it shouldn't be a problem). I love your giant brain!